Why Invest in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia now, not other cities?
Unsure where to invest in Malaysia, yet wanting to invest in this current still low property prices amongst the Asean region? Many foreigners are very unsure where will be their first spot to invest when they decided to wanting to put their dollars in Malaysia real estate. Like all smart investors, all foreigners will want to place their money in the safest place to minimize risk!
We highly recommend investment in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia! Let’s us convince you with 15 fabulous reasons why you should choose Kuala Lumpur city as your choice for property investment destination now, not Penang and Johore!! Invest in KLCC Properties now while the prices are still within reach!! Find out what is the current pricing for KLCC Properties, click here!
- Kuala Lumpur is the eye of Malaysia, a capital city where all majors things and events will take place here!
- Kuala Lumpur – is the gateway city where International companies and foreign bankers headquarters will chose as first choice for their presence in Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur – the structured and matured city in Malaysia housed the most entrepreneurs and expatriates to set up their offices and residences due to best school,universities, hospitals and all sports activities is ready available
- Aggressive transformation Kuala Lumpur city into Greater KL – to increase current population of 6 million to 10 million is bearing fruits – more people more demand for property
- Aggressive transformation to increase it income per capital from current USD 6,700 to USD15,000 – more transactions will be expected with higher disposable income, it all begin with capital city of Kuala Lumpur!
- Aggressive transformation making Kuala Lumpur – one of the 20 most liveable city in the world. Currently, Kuala Lumpur is amongst the top 10th best city to stay in Asia. [Read: Remarkable latest progress report on Malaysia Economic Transformation Program, www.etp.pemandu.gov.my]
- Malaysia’s 5 new Mass Rail Transit (MRT) lines is now under way to make Kuala Lumpur a well-connected city, both 1st and 2nd lines are in progress construction already.
- High Speed Train ready by 2020 which connect Kuala Lumpur to Singapore in just 90 minutes, will boost the financial and economic activities of both big cities!
- Kuala Lumpur- infrastructural of connectivity of highway, airports, seaports and Light Rail Transit system is better organized than other cities
- Big name hotels will soon make their presence in KLCC area such as Harrods of London, Four Seasons, W Hotel, Banyan Tree Signnatures, St Regis and Ritz Carlton Kuala Lumpur . The recent one which has opened its door for business is Grand Hyatt Hotel, situated just next to KLCC
- Mega projects to strengthen Kuala Lumpur as a global city of choice have been launched and underway…
Warisan Building 118 storeys of skyscraper iconic tower within the 19 acres of land with investment of USD 1.7 billion (MYR5 Billion) www.badanwarisan.org.my
- Super condominiums and villas all located within Kuala Lumpur! Price at USD 13 million for a penthouse at Binjai On The Park, KLCC and villas range from USD 3 million to USD 15 million- all within Kuala Lumpur.
- To-date, Kuala Lumpur’s property prices is still amongst the lowest the region. There is still many rooms for upside potential! Comparision of prime area in KLCC vicinity with prime spots in Dhaka, Vietnam, Bangkok, Shanghai, Singapore, HK, Macau- it is much cheaper in Kuala Lumpur, the city will attract many foreign fund into the real estate.
- Foreigners who are new to Malaysia, their first investment always begin with capital city, hence Kuala Lumpur will be the first choice! Advantages of current low property prices, property ownership, low entry price of USD 160,000 and low tax regime remain the main points of attraction. [What the advantages of foreigners owning property in Malaysia]
- Kuala Lumpur hold the highest individual foreigners’ property transaction in Malaysia and most moneys were contained here. Disposing your property for potential buyers to cash out or renting out will be much easier, this will reduce your risk exposure.
Kuala Lumpur will soon be renamed as “Greater KL”- aim to be one of the top 20 most livable city in the world by year 2020. Property is safe to invest! Your remaining questions to answers :
- Where is the better place to invest now?
- Where upside is potential?
- What is the ideal size for investment purposes for rental return?
- Is bankers’ valuation stay good for the desired property?
Check out 2015 Best Buy for Foreigners in KLCC! Click here!
Feel free to check with us on our latest analysis which property is potentially good to invest for rental return and potential upside. We “simplify your property investment in Malaysia”