Independent Investment Consultant for Foreigners Investing in Malaysia Property
As your Independent Investment Consultant for Foreigners Investing in Malaysia’s Property – we level your path for your journey in investing in Malaysia’s property!
Many foreigners wanting to invest in Malaysia property find it difficult and cumbersome to handle the process. The transaction is lengthy and tedious taking minimum 4 to 5 months to complete a purchase for a secondary property bought in an open market. The mishandling of applications for property financing may unnecessarily lead to problems of being blacklisted in the banking central system which may bring down credit rating. Banks and financial institutions have the access to credit rating of all foreigners who have bank accounts in Malaysia, thus low credit rating could hinder in building relationship and trust with bankers when applying for loan on investments of another kind such as business, car, etc.
By engaging us as your “Independent Investment Consultant”, you will enjoy hassle-free transactions for better deals! This would be a great advantage and convenience to you, especially when you require mortgage financing for property purchase where we step in order to negotiate with various banks to get more choices in your financing packages for your selection. ExpatriateAdvisory specializes only in handling foreigners’ property investment in Malaysia.
Major questions of yours will be easily solved by engaging us as your Independent Investment Consultant!
- Where Do I Begin?
- Which is the Best Investment currently available?
- How do negotiate for the best loan package?
- How can I minimize my Risk in Investing in new Country?
- How can be sure the procedure is in order and timely?
- Who can be my contact point in Malaysia, in case of urgent needs or some issues cropped up?
With years of experience dealing with foreigners who invested properties in Malaysia, we know the challenges foreigners encounter, and we appreciate they shared their experiences with us:
- Lack of knowledge where to invest
- Lack of knowledge on property values for worth buying
- Afraid to invest due to long and tedious property purchase procedures with an average of 5 to 6 months before keys can be delivered
- Unsure if the legal procedure is done correctly during the process of purchasing, selling or renting according to Malaysia Real Estate law
- As all property legal documents are in English, many find it hard to understand especially those who are not fluent in English language. I need advise to ensure favorable terms and conditions for protection
- Too many parties involved in one single transaction-the real estate agency, seller, three lawyers (yours, seller and banker), bankers, land office, property valuer and developer
- Unsure how to negotiate for good deals, terms and conditions, fell into trap of tight time line, unfavored conditions, making the deal lengthy and complicated
- Too many bankers offer different mortgage packages, unsure which better suit their profile
- Loan applications, documentations’ preparations are tedious and lengthy in the process
- Too many property agents of different background – maybe difficult to communicate to negotiate
- There may be emergency in case you are unable to come into Malaysia to complete the handover
- After the handover, they are many tasks to be done – change name in the account for electricity, water, property management, etc
- Difficult to source reliable party to market and manage rental after property handover
- Need extra service for dressing up the place for stay, rental or sale
- Lack of knowledge how to get better deal and price when disposing the property
- Preliminary before the purchase/selling
- During the Purchase/Selling
- After the Purchase/Selling is complete -during the handover
Feel free to contact us for your needs: