How to Start Invest in Malaysia Property?
The process of purchase, selling, renting property in Malaysia can be very lengthy and cumbersome for foreigners, more so for those who are completely new, not familiar to the rapid changing situations and policies in property investments and deals in Malaysia. We provide service, acting as your Independent Investment Consultant to assist you from start to finish for the whole transactions.
We can begin with meeting you to define your needs and budget. If you are overseas, we can make this meeting via video conference. We will guide you on these areas of concern:
1. Define your investment objectives in Malaysia property
2. Define your budget and special needs
3. Confirm your budget, type (residential or commercial or land) and location
4. Recommendation of financing facilities available according to your profile
5. Propose a timeline and make recommendation of various properties with a schedule of property viewing
Our professional service, acting as your Independent Investment Consultant covers:
- Source for right property to match your needs
- Negotiate terms of bookings with agents/sellers the right time frame to protect your deposit payment
- To prepare an estimate payment schedule for managing your fund
- To profile your documentations ready for loan applications
- To negotiate and apply for bank financing with various bankers to suit your financial needs [Read: Guide to Apply for Property Financing]
- To follow up with loan approval packages and make recommendation based on offers received
- To appoint a lawyer for legal documentations and put together an Estimate Payment Schedule for your payment plan
- To manage the property legal process during 4 to 5 months until the handover of keys [Read: Foreigner’s Guide to Purchase Property in Malaysia]
Note: We will NOT take any deal on property where booking has been made to avoid any mishandling from our end.
On fresh clean deals, we can negotiate the best terms, and conditions suit your needs and to avoid any tight deadlines and unforeseen circumstances. As a purchaser for the property, delay in gathering of documentations for loan application can also lead to loss on booking money if the timeline given by the real estate agent and seller not sufficient.
We assist all foreigners, including Malaysia My Second Home participants in all aspects of real estate investment in Malaysia. International investors will benefit, in terms of saving time and money, by outsourcing the entire process of purchasing selling of their Malaysia’s properties. We “simplify your property investment” in Malaysia.
Feel free to speak to us at +603-2181 2882 or fill in the following form for your enquiry!