Best Buy In Malaysia Property Investment
Malaysia’s Iskandar is the next best location to own, despite of recent negative news on over glutted. In next 3 to 5 years, Johore (South Malaysia) where Iskandar is located will set to be prime location to own by Singaporeans due to proximity.
5 main reasons why you should consider Johore Iskandar:
1. Singaporeans’ No. 1 place to retire is still Johore, not Australia, Canada or New Zealand.
2. Singapore Government has set the goal by 2020, the Singapore MRT will be linked to Johore from Woodlands Singapore MRT. When Singapore set it target, he will achieve it.
3. Singapore and Malaysia Government has renewed their pledge to build the High Speed Train connecting Kuala Lumpur to Singapore with stop in Johore by 2020!
4. 3rd bridge link will be constructed between Singapore and Johore, this will give greater access for Singaporeans and Malaysians for better trades, living economically.
5. Singapore has been rated the most expensive city to stay in the World in 2015. Not only Singapore will migrate to Johore, the expatriates will also look for alternative location to reside for lower cost but willing to commute to Singapore daily for employment.
Based on these 5 reasons, the model of success will be similar to Hong Kong and Szenchen!
There are many few ways you can invest in Iskandar Property:
1. Buy individual units
2. Buy thru Real Estate Funds which can give you a decent return of 8 to 10% per annum
3. Buy blocks in discounts
Check with us how we can assist you in your Iskandar investment acting as your Independent Investment Consultant and contact point in Malaysia to handle all documentations with the Developer, to ensure each and every steps is in accordance to the terms and conditions agreed plus monitoring the progress of payment each stage of the development.
Why foreigners still invest in Malaysia property?
Even with the new changes made by the Malaysia Government for foreigners on raising Malaysia property price per unit from MYR500,000 to MYR1 million and the Property Gain Tax new rates, there are still many foreigners still invest in Malaysia! [Read: 2014 new changes on property investment in Malaysia for foreigners]
11 new reasons why Malaysia is the better place to invest and favored by foreigners:
- Malaysia is improving fast gaining good ranking in business report by World Bank Business Committee, having ranked 6th most friendliest to conduct business
- Malaysia economy is growing well on track for 2015, projection of 4-5% is well on target
- 2014 is Visit Malaysia Year, major publicity around the world to encourage more visitors to the country
- Malaysia is free from natural disaster, for flood, earth quake and tsunami
- 2014-MM2H program is the 4th best retirement program in the world
- Malaysia is on track to achieve its Economic Transformation Program (for more info, please visit www.pemandu.gov.my)
- Middle Eastern and Chinese are pumping huge monies into the real estate investment and developments.
- Malaysia property is still among the cheapest in the region
- Malaysia’s political stable country, after recent 2013 General Election held
- Malaysia is committed to further liberalization of its economy with South East Asia nations to form Asean Economy Co-operation (AEC)
- Malaysia is part of Asia Pacific rim where the Asia Pacific real estate markets currently account for 27% of the global real estate
[ Read: Complete Info on Why Foreigners Invest in Malaysia’s Property]
Call us to find out more about investing in Malaysia property, we ‘simplify your property investment‘ for you! Our complete service will be able to cater for your needs. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at +603-2181 2882