Is this the right time to buy Malaysia properties?
Yes!! Why?? No better time to invest in Malaysia properties than another time!
5 main reasons why you should consider it seriously!
Email us at email@example.com to find out more today!
How To Invest in Malaysia Property with 2 years’ Residency Visa?
15 reasons Why You Should Own Your Property Investment Thru Labuan Company
- You can own the Company 100%, single person!
- Multiple partners in the company make per property investment cost lower!
- The Company can invest in properties worldwide!
- As Investment Holding- there will be no tax and audit required!
- Inheritance and sell off made easy by way of transfer shares!
- Can easily switch to Trading Company when other business opportunities arises!
- As Trading company, the profit tax only 3% or pay maximum RM20,000!
- Permissible to deal with Malaysians companies, with profit tax of 25%!
- Directors’ personal tax is exempted!
- Eligible to open bank account in RM and multiple foreign currencies!
- All directors are eligible for 2 years’ renewable Labuan visa together with his family!
- Expatriates can be employed and pay only 50% personal tax!
- Expatriates also for 2 years’ renewable Labuan visa together with his/her family!
- Parents can be included in the Labuan visa on yearly renewable!
- Labuan visa allows you and family an option to stay in West Malaysia and Labuan!
Read comparison between owing the property of other entities:
Labuan International Company and Malaysia Sdn Bhd Company
Labuan International Company and Personal Name
WHAT advantages for foreigners investing in Malaysia Properties?
- Direct Foreign Ownership is permitted
- Security in Legal Ownership with Title document
- Can own Landed and Freehold properties of any kind in unlimited number
- Low Entry Point for foreigners to own a property in Malaysia at USD 330,000 (MYR1 million) only
- A Single Property price less than MYR10 million need not obtain approval from Foreign Investment Committee
- Property Capital Gain Tax after 5 years is at low rate of only 5%
[View complete list of advantages for foreigners owning a property]
Buying Malaysia Property thru Labuan Private or Public Fund
Foreign investors who are cash rich should look into buying Malaysia properties using private fund issued by Labuan Company, rather than local Malaysia Sdn Bhd or individual name. A Labuan company itself present a generous incentives for foreigners as follows:
♦ Can have multiple funds under one Labuan company!
♦ Labuan company can be owned by you 100%,without local partner!
♦ No license is needed from Labuan FSA for starting a fund!
♦ Labuan company allows foreign directors and expatriates to apply 2 years’ renewable multiple entry visa to stay in Malaysia with its dependents and parents as oppose to MM2H program where there is a requirement of Fixed Deposit for 10 years’ visa!
♦ Foreign director’s fee earning is zero tax!
♦ Expatriates employed in the Labuan company is 50% tax rebate!
9 advantages of bulk purchase Malaysia properties via Labuan Fund:
* flexible for expansion of investment size is easy anytime!
* entry and exit points are clear!
* able to have multiple stream income with creative ways of making profit!
* the fund can owned by one and unlimited number of investors!
* fund can buy into bulk with lower property price per unit!
* tax efficiency with zero tax as investment holding!
* no withholding tax!
* properties purchased by the fund can be sold to Malaysians!
* the bigger the fund, the cheaper the price of properties!
Fund investing is the way to go to maximise your investment profit in Malaysia! Easy without license!
Our associate company, CP Trust is a licensed Labuan Trust Company offers complete solutions in planning and structure the fund to meet your investment objectives in Malaysia with legality and tax frame and efficiency in mind. Find out more about Labuan Private Fund, please click here!
Foreigners can owned most properties type in Malaysia ranging from land, villa, link houses, condominium, penthouses, commercial and many more as long as they are able to meet the minimum threshold of the purchase price by the state governments. Currently, most of the state governments imposes the minimum about of MYR1 million (USD 330,000) property for foreigners. Investing in Malaysia property is made easy with foreigners can have wide range of properties to chose!
Bank Financing Facilities for Your Property Investment
Malaysia banking is very liberal towards foreigners wanting to invest in Malaysia property. Call us to assist you in getting the right financial facilities available for foreigners investing in Malaysia property, if you would like to have bank facilities for your property investment. We assist all foreigners in profiling, documentation and negotiation to ensure higher chances of getting loan application approved with our expertise in handling foreigners. Find out more!
Latest changes: Malaysia Central Bank has tighten measures in lending criteria: Shorter loan period from 45 to 35 years, no “pre-approved” loan, click here to find out how to impact you as foreigners!
Free yourself from handling tedious and complex rules of loan application in Malaysia. Find out how we can help you to get the better loan package suitable to your profile!
Expatriate Advisory specializes in assisting foreigners who like to invest in Malaysia’s real estate. We are a team of Independent Investment Consultants focus in finding for our clients the safest, most profitable investment opportunities through extensive market search, complete due diligence and a very careful selection of real estate agencies or developers to get the best value for your property investment. We walk you through every step of the process of buying, providing financing and managing your real estate through rental or own stay by working with various partners including bankers, valuers and developers.
“Let’s say you’re looking for a new apartment, and you’ve narrowed down your list to five places. That means you’ll probably have to deal with five different real estate brokers, which from experience can be a total nightmare. With Expatriate Advisory, everything is simplified!”
Our 7 complete services include:
- Property Investment Advisory
- Due Diligence Research
- Legal Co-ordination
- Property Financing
- On Purchase
- On Selling
- Rental and Property Management
One-to-one private consultation is available for you to find out:-
• Where are the greatest growth hotspots in Kuala Lumpur
• Which is better investment? Landed or condominium
• Rental returns vs Capital Gains
• Property management and its pitfalls
• Property mortgage suitable to your profile
• Property taxation matters
“We Simplifying Your Investment in Malaysia”
> Negotiation for better deal
> One-Stop Solutions for all your needs
> One Stop Connection Point in Malaysia
> Accountability for Efficient Process
> Complete with Hassle-free Handover
Call us for appointment today!